2017-2018 Training Program
Starts Wed Sept 20th, 2017
Leading to Certification as a Purpose Guide™
Do you want an abundant and fulfilling career, that creates a better world? Do you sense that there is something more powerful that you should be offering? PGI offers a path to an abundant, fulfilling and powerful career as a Purpose Guide™, allowing you to fully claim your role as an agent of transformation and be well paid for the privilege.
Jonathan Gustin, Lead Teacher, and our world-class Guest Teachers:
PGI's Purpose Guides Training uses 12 proven approaches to uncover the life purpose of your clients, bringing you:
- Greater interest in your business.
- Increased results with your clients.
- An authentic and inspiring role in human evolution.
The Purpose Guides Training delivers a credential from one of the most comprehensive purpose trainings available, delivered by a faculty comprised of the world's leading purpose guides, enabling you to create a new life by sharing your greatest gifts with a wide variety of clients and groups.
Now Accepting Applications for the 2017-2018 training starting in Sept 20th, 2017
Interested In Learning More Or Applying For The Training? Schedule A Conversation With Us Below.
Our training achieves two goals:
- Guiding you towards full soul-purpose embodiment.
- Preparing you to be a professional life-purpose guide.
What you’ll get:
- Training that produces highly skilled purpose guides through: modeling, practice, and assessment.
- A deep sense of belonging to a cadre of change agents whose heartfelt wish is to midwife the evolution of individuals and society.
- The ability to deliver purpose guiding services to a wide variety of clients.
- With a class size limited to 20, you will receive personalized feedback regarding your guiding skills and your personal development.
- A professional credential from one of the nations most comprehensive purpose guide schools.
How you’ll get it:
Through online video-Zoom meetings (like Skype but better)
Deliverables During Training:
- Ninety-Three contact hours total over 10 months (Sept 2017 - June 2018)
- 12 large group & 12 small group meetings for Semester #1 and #2,
- 6 large group meeting for semester #3
- 9 2hr meetings with the world's leading experts in purpose.
- 12 handouts/worksheets to use with your clients for each step of the PGI purpose process.
- 12 different methods for finding your clients life purpose.
DELIVERABLES during Semester #1:
- Twelve Live 90-minute Course Sessions with Jonathan (with time for Q&A)
- Twelve 60-75 minute meetings with your small group led by a certified Purpose Guide
- Twelve 30-minute Module Overview audios with Jonathan
- Eight additional guided Soul-encounter Meditation audios with Jonathan
- Twelve Written Practice Guides, one for each of the Modules
- Online Community Forum for Discussion and Connection
- Note: Semester #1 is a complete "stand alone" course. It is also Part I of the two part training for becoming a Purpose Guide. Part II is slated to meet for 12 Wed's, starting Jan 10th, ending Apr 4th.
Deliverables After Training:
- Certification as a Purpose Guide™ from the Purpose Guides Institute
- Framable diploma to hang on your office wall.
- Opportunity for listing as a Purpose Guide™ on the PGI website creating opportunities for client referrals.
- Opportunity to take part in Level 2 Training.
- A deeper understanding of your life-purpose.
RECEIVE CREDIT TOWARDS A MASTER'S OR DOCTORATE at Meridian University. :
Click here to find out how you can earn credit towards a master's or doctorate at Meridian University while training to be a Purpose Guide with PGI.
$2000 for Semester #1
$2800 for Semester #2
$1000 for Semester #3
$5800 for the whole training